- Who practises osteopathy?
- What happens during an osteopathic consultation?
- Do you always have to 'click' joints?
- What are the effects of osteopathy?
- How many sessions will I need?
- I feel embarrassed about undressing in front of a stranger
- Are there any reasons I shouldn't seek osteopathy?
- I have private health insurance. How do I make a claim?
How many sessions will I need?
This very much depends on your presenting complaint. Your condition may be significantly improved in one session and you may not need further visits. Or, you may need several treatments, especially in the case of long term / chronic conditions. Your response to treatment will always be noted and your treatment plan reviewed, if necessary.